Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girlfriend just told me she wants me to rape her.

VeggieLifterChick said:
That's a really good idea, the whole safe word thing. I like it a lot.
;) Thanks, I can't take credit for it though! :) It's from the whole BDSM scene - as I said, these fetish clubs have a 'House' safeword - which is convenient because some ppl LIKE to "play" like that (where it seems to an outsider that the person is truely in danger) - so the house safeword lets the "DM's" - Dungeon Monitors - know that everything is fine. If the DM's hear it and the Dom does NOT stop - they'll intervene. In the event a person is gagged - they have "safe signals" instead of safe words. A set of keys that you drop - I've heard of one creative Dom who has a red scarf with a bell attached so he can both see & hear if it's dropped to get the signal.

Yeah, actual violence & damage is a major turn-off - especially damage to such delicate parts. For some asinine reason "The story of O" is considered a defining novel of BDSM - BULLSHIT!!! Everyone I know in 'the scene' - every club, every social organization, advocates "SSC" play and ONLY SSC play - Safe, Sane, Consensual. No tearing delicate parts! (That was in that novel - ick ick ick!)

Tristan Taromino's site - www.puckerup.com really is an awesome source of info for all anal sex queries - her credentials are impressive too.

Thanks for the responses VeggieLifterChick ,and Gladiola. You both gave some good advice. We will definitely use the safe word ,I had already thought about that. But I never thought about the butt plug ,to cushion the blow. Thats a great idea. I knew what butt plugs were, but it never crossed my mind how usefull it would be in this situation. Thanks again ladies.

soshesblowinme

makedah said:
Might I ask: Sub, dom or switch?
;) Not a prob - I'm a switch. I kinda prefer subbing though - it's sorta less stress. When you Domme, you're totally in control & responsible for EVERYTHING. It's fun, but it doesn't help me unwind the way subbing does, & I'm wound kinda tight, so I need that!

soshesblowinme-
Glad I could help. Butt plugs serve more purposes than just as a "warm up" or to help stretch out in preparation for anal sex - orgasms from oral or being fucked in the pussy with the added stimulation of a plug in ROCK!

When a bad scream or a tear came from her...I would probably start to cry too. No way I could do this...unless I KNEW that it would NOT hurt her in any way...

B True

Uhh... I'm not going to touch this one. Just don't be a fool, ok?

C-ditty

Glad I could help. Butt plugs serve more purposes than just as a "warm up" or to help stretch out in preparation for anal sex - orgasms from oral or being fucked in the pussy with the added stimulation of a plug in ROCK!

Gladiola-
Yeah ,she really digs anal stimulation ,with vaginal penetration. I bought her some "Hustler Vibrating Shanghai Ecstasy Balls" that work perfect for that. Theres 2 balls about 6 inches apart on the wire so I insert one anally, then I use the other to massage her clit while I eat her out, or fuck her. And I vary the speed at which the balls vibrate while doing this. It drives her fucking NUTS!!!

Uhh... I'm not going to touch this one. Just don't be a fool, ok?

Citruside-
Oh dont worry my man, Im going to approach this VERY carefully. Thanks for the concern.

Oh yeah ,just incase anyones wondering how old my girlfriend and I are. I'll be 21 in December. And my girl will be 19 soon, (Not exactly sure the date. Man Im a terrible boyfriend:bawling: ).

soshesblowinme

No offence to u or your girl, but any person who wants you to rape them is fucked up. I mean bein ruff and kinky is one thing but rape? Rape is not something to be enjoyed. I would hope that your girl never finds out what it is like to be raped cuz it is not a good experiance.

CuttiePie69-

Go back and read the post where Glaiola discusses this. Of course my girlfriend doesnt want me to REALLY rape her. Consensual rape is just the common term that is used to describe this type of sex because of its agressiveness ,roughness ,and because of the submisive/dominating role playing that is involved. Heres how Gladiola put it ,wich is a good way to look at it.

I agree that REAL RAPE, & this type of 'play/consensual rape' are totally different - but unfortunately we have no other words to describe it. So while our actual words are technically totally inaccurate, I think we all comprehend one another's actual meaning.

soshesblowinme

Top Bottom