Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my gf a squirter?

sPHERE

Hi,

when Im hitting my girls gspot, she says it feels like she's gonna pee.

Does this mean she's a girl that can squirt? Like if she gets past that stage?

After reading tons of info on the net, some people say that before a girl squirts or cums, it feels like she's gonna pee.

She's never had a vaginal orgasm, but Ive been with other girls who have had it, and they never said anything about peeing, but then again they never squirted either.

I would say more than likely yes she can be. My with has done it a couple of times, but usually she stops and says she has to go to the bathroom. They really need to get comfortable with the feeling and let it happen. Some just cant get to that point.

lol maybe i will! keepin u guys posted. Probably need to quit that fkin aromasin first tho, messin with my junior!

I had a gf years ago that also used to say she felt like peeing and would always stop me. I think they are just insecure. You have to kind of pressure them into continuing or they will never do it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

not sure the exact # but id bet ive been with around 50 different woman in my time. never been with one that squirted and really didnt even know they existed until a few yrs ago. prob a stupid question but this post got me thinking about whether they squirt urine or is it girl cum? i assumed it was excess lube but since you mention it makes them feel like there gonna pee makes me wonder what the juice actually is? not that it matters to me as it would be huge turn on to have a chick dose me with her girl juice when she cums.

not sure the exact # but id bet ive been with around 50 different woman in my time. never been with one that squirted and really didnt even know they existed until a few yrs ago. prob a stupid question but this post got me thinking about whether they squirt urine or is it girl cum? i assumed it was excess lube but since you mention it makes them feel like there gonna pee makes me wonder what the juice actually is? not that it matters to me as it would be huge turn on to have a chick dose me with her girl juice when she cums.

Some girls squirt urine (obviously from the urethra) when they orgasm and some release white liquid from their vagina.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom