Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My GF obsessed with Blow-Jobs!

riverrock

You know how most women absolutely hate giving oral sex and see it as a chore. However, there are a few who are absolutely loving it! Well, my GF is definitely falling into category 2. She loves Oral sex and has made no secret of it either. Does this make her a dirty Bitch, or just highly sexed up? I'm not complaining I'll tell you!

CanadianCutie said:
don't complain:)

Talk about lie back and let her take over territory. She really knows what she wants in the bedroom and isn't half afraid to go get it either. I'm thinking "wow". I feel so used...LOL!!!!

I love to eat pussy and can do that for hours it seems nothing turn me on more so why is it strange when a women is into the same thing they are human too you know! If your wanting sympathy you'll get nada LOL

Lucky bastar...:p

Dekaxx said:
I love to eat pussy and can do that for hours it seems nothing turn me on more so why is it strange when a women is into the same thing they are human too you know! If your wanting sympathy you'll get nada LOL

Lucky bastar...:p

LOL!! I'm going to put together a web-site for all the Bros later this year. If I put here in it, nobody who read this thread will take her seriously!!

lucky Fuker i love pleasing a woman but a BJ is absolute heavenly!

RADAR

I love giving my bf a bj all the time......and he knows it.....To me its just HIM, but with some women it could be the bj PERIOD........i never liked giving them much before. it was more of a chore but i can suck him for 30 mins and not complain because i love doing it

SoKlueles said:
I love giving my bf a bj all the time......and he knows it.....To me its just HIM, but with some women it could be the bj PERIOD........i never liked giving them much before. it was more of a chore but i can suck him for 30 mins and not complain because i love doing it

30 minutes?

Are you sure he's not gay? :verygood:

Top Bottom