Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My GF & I were invited to a party...

jnevin

where all of the couples have "open" relationships. I know some of the girls there are interested in me and her. One of them approached us on New Years to see if we wanted to have a threesome. My girl's a little freaky, but I don't think I'd want to share her. I really doubt I'd have much respect for her or myself if we'd do something like that. It would be kind of fun though, and if I'd do something like that I would be the biggest douche in the world if I backed away afterwords, right?

That's what I'm thinking. Most of the girls there are fucking hawt too. I'm just not an orgy guy. Could be cool though.

Don't do it. What if she REALLY likes it? Like someone said previously, it will complicate things.

hamstershaver said:
if its with another woman involved it would be wrong not to do it, if its a guy involved dont even consider it
whatever
i dont think a 3some proves anything but that u can screw someone else.....and iwth ur gf watching
or she can screw someone else,with you watching
no way......i couldnt and woudlnt do it for the sake of ur relationship

Top Bottom