Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend, his new wife & a guy they picked up in a bar in a thressome tangle...

This guy I used to work with introduced his wife to a threesome with another chick.

His wife recently left him for the other chick!

Muahhahaahhaha!

omg i dont think i could watch my man screwing some other woman, i guess im a jealous person and i would kick someones ass
I would HOPE he is like that with me and doesnt want to see someone else fucking my brains out

SoKlueles said:
omg i dont think i could watch my man screwing some other woman, i guess im a jealous person and i would kick someones ass
I would HOPE he is like that with me and doesnt want to see someone else fucking my brains out

Hammy needs to cancel his plans with Yasmina then. :worried:

SoKlueles said:

my feelings exactly...

JerseyArt said:
There is somethign to that man.

I was approached once by some chick who was soliciting for that (her and her guy, me). Said not interested, dont want some guy touching me etc. She said no he'll just watch.......Later in the convo she did adfmit that he liked to go down on her right aftrewards :sick:
That reminds me of the time I went down on this bitch and I came up with a piece of corn in my mouth ... I ignored it and went down again a came up with a piece of potato. Then I asked her if she was sick. She replied, "no, but the guy that was down there before you was."

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom