Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My chick want to milk my prostate...........

I've never allowed it, but she can do it from the outside... It's not as intense as it's supposed to be from the inside though. If she's sucking you off, she can use 2 fingers and poke you between the sack and the poop chute. If you like it, then let her go for the real deal next time. That does the same thing, but isn't as "good access". I have a problem with the idea of anything going up my behind. Too many stories about what they do to the over-40 guys at the doctor.

Charles

Lol Jesus

Shave your ass and clean that pipe real good. Then google instructions with pictures for her.

after she's done it a few times; go find an experienced gay man top to show you how to really get an intense prostate orgasm. :evil: :artist:

Egh... Your choice man. But the next thing you know she'll want to get a 9-5 job, make household decisions then start coming home drunk and beating you.

Egh... Your choice man. But the next thing you know she'll want to get a 9-5 job, make household decisions then start coming home drunk and beating you.

And giving him dirty sanchez, nasty ramirez and filthy perez.
:mexican:

Should i let her? we are fuckin freaks and have an awesome sex life. we role play, fuck rough, passionate and all kinds of shit. have a swing, sex sheet. we do it all and now she drops this shit on me. any input would be cool thanks

if you are sex freaks and have not explored the anus, you are not freaks at all.. just an observation..

Fuckin do it...Me and my girl are 100% freaks and ass play is a huge part of our sex life.. just make her be careful when she puts on a strap on and really pounds ur prostate... bitches get crazy stupid when u let them do that shit to you

Fuckin do it...Me and my girl are 100% freaks and ass play is a huge part of our sex life.. just make her be careful when she puts on a strap on and really pounds ur prostate... bitches get crazy stupid when u let them do that shit to you

roflmao

Top Bottom