Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my car got butthurt - a Nissan Sentra tried to give my Civic anal love

Buddy_Christ

edit_Rearended_002.jpg

more pics www.crak600.com/Car_Got_Butthurt

comin down a sidestreet, one way. van in front of me came to a stop to parallel park. i stopped.

*WHAM*

WTF?!

look up in the mirror. 3 high school kids in a 99 Sentra.

i asked my son if he was ok (he had the same reaction i did, just not the same wording). they were probably going 25-30 mph.

oh well. insurance will take care of it if i can get ahold of a human at state farm.

kid was driving his mother's car. busted up the grille and that was it. when i was copying his insurance info, i saw that he lives on my block.

bumper mounts are pretty much fubar. bumper is sitting on my tail pipe. better not be any internal trunk damage trunk opens/closes fine.

new bumper and i should be all set.

just took my last final today and was looking forward to a few weeks off. now i gotta get my car fixed. i better get a rental car :evil:

Well the good news is you don't have one of those silly ass fart can mufflers
for me to poo poo on..

Accidents suck guano, and now you will be waiting for a rear end dumb ass every time you stop..

Y_Lifter said:
Well the good news is you don't have one of those silly ass fart can mufflers
for me to poo poo on..

Accidents suck guano, and now you will be waiting for a rear end dumb ass every time you stop..

i would never, EVER, put a fart cannon on my car.

or a body kit.

or a wing.

or Altezzas.

or LED windsheild washer nozzles.

or LED valve stem caps.

none of that crap.

hopefully i'll get my 500watt stereo installed over xmas break though.

damn that sucks chinfur.
btw, you look like kevin bacon.

@ Crakhead...........you and Curling have the most drama of anyone on the forum....

I'm starting to wonder if it follows you or if you bring it on yourselves.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
@ Crakhead...........you and Curling have the most drama of anyone on the forum....

I'm starting to wonder if it follows you or if you bring it on yourselves.

i wouldn't call it "drama." kid admitted he looked the other way for a second and didn't see me stopping. it happens.

Sugarplum - i do NOT look like i'm strung out on crack and smack and whack. no way.

crak600 said:
i do NOT look like i'm strung out on crack and smack and whack. no way.

You being unemployed, I don't think you could afford a crack habit......:confused:

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom