Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Must Read For "Nice Guys"

Thats a good read. Now i must go kidnappp my ex and drive us both into a telephone pole. Peace

It is funny though...a NICE woman would like a NICE man...

I don't know many NICE WOMEN these days though...they are few and far between...

B True

Is it just me or does that article sound like it was written by someone who is trying to justify why they are a total cunt?

Mildot said:
Is it just me or does that article sound like it was written by someone who is trying to justify why they are a total cunt?

Not just you. Attitudes like that remind me how glad I am to not be a straight man. I feel sorry for the author, too - it must be rough to go through life with such a negative, suspicious outlook on kindness.

Ceebs said:

Not just you. Attitudes like that remind me how glad I am to not be a straight man. I feel sorry for the author, too - it must be rough to go through life with such a negative, suspicious outlook on kindness.

Thank you,I thought it me.

Mad

if you cut out all that bullshit attitude, youll find many good ideas . i read alot of the site yesterday and beyond its inflammatory nature its actually not bad.

Top Bottom