Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multiple Orgasms - Ladies, How many times do you come during sex??

How many times do you come during sex?

• 0 - rarely achieve climax

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • 1 - not a multiple kind of gal

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • 2-3

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • 4-5

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 6+

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

1badgerman

The girl I am with now says that she had never had more than 3 orgasms in a row until she had sex with me. Most of my girlfriends that I have have had sex with on a regular basis have always had multiple orgasms. How may times do you usally come when you have sex??

imho those poll results are bullshit or everyones dating a no dick having lackfuck.

I will say I have had girls tell me they prefer to stop after the first orgasm because it's the most intense.

Most of them have had multiple orgasms. 1 or 2 were good enough to just straight blow my shit up when they start going crazy with their own orgasm..but those girls...had fucking superpowers

Like Super beaver or something...or Wonder Cunt or Fem FaGINAAAAAAA you gotta pronouce that right...step back...go FFFF A GYN AAAAAHHHHH with lots of air..It actually increases your testosterone...no seriously it does ,try it, you'll be smiling when your done.

PS I Didnt' vote as I am not a F ...unless f means fuckhead..I get called that sometimes..

Usually one really good one. I don't do little multiple half way there kinds very often. One really good one where I grunt and speak gibberish and then fall asleep...lol.

Typically in one session I have one clitoral then 3 vaginal and then 4 more clitoral before I lose sensitivity. I can have more but they lack the intensity and I like to end on a good note :)

? i had a gf who could have like 8 in a row within 45 mins just from me eating here out...fuckin actually would squirt throughout as well, rather interesting it was, thk god its on video....

Top Bottom