Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multiple Orgasms - Ladies, How many times do you come during sex??

How many times do you come during sex?

• 0 - rarely achieve climax

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • 1 - not a multiple kind of gal

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • 2-3

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • 4-5

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 6+

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
It depends. When Im being eatin' out, oooh god.. That could reach numbers 6+ sometimes. On average though, regularly, probably 3 - 4. Usually 3, I guess.

My man usually wants to satisfy & pleasure me first. Then he gets me going with some oral, while simultaneously fingering me. By this time I want to fucking bad, so we do & I touch my self. I cum about 6x on average, sometimes more. By the last one, I'm on cloud 9 :)

some of us are capable of having many relatively easy. The first one is always the best but...finger, tongue technique can make the 2, 3, 4 even as nice...at that point a chilled finger or tongue will cause a more heightened response...if you take your time and get a little creative, women that can have multiple orgasms will be endless...think my record with my husband is in the high 30s...he knows what I like and what gets it done...as time with a woman increases so does your ability to REALLY know what hits the button. Softer, firmer, faster, slower, warmer, colder, inside, outside ...but I will tell you this: for many women, NO NIPPLE play after the first orgasm!!! Kissing yes! Teasing, YES!...

I get about 6 or more every time me and my bf have sex. When I suck his dick before he even touches me, there's one, then I'm so ready to go we just get right to business.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

I get about 6 or more every time me and my bf have sex. When I suck his dick before he even touches me, there's one, then I'm so ready to go we just get right to business.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Damn! Sorry ladies, when I read this I got a bit excited...6 times? Alrighty then...carry on!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom