Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multiple Orgasms - Ladies, How many times do you come during sex??

How many times do you come during sex?

• 0 - rarely achieve climax

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • 1 - not a multiple kind of gal

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • 2-3

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • 4-5

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 6+

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
I've had women who have one big one/little one and she is spent and happy.

And I've had a few who could get off so many times it went beyond count. They had been masturbating since they were little girls.

Recently, one, then two quick ones. I've stopped depending on penisinvagina and doing much more hands and tongue. I have a way of her showing me how she touches herself and do that... her hand on mine.

And I always put her release and pleasure first. She will pay the man back all he wants.

I've had women who have one big one/little one and she is spent and happy.

And I've had a few who could get off so many times it went beyond count. They had been masturbating since they were little girls.

Recently, one, then two quick ones. I've stopped depending on penisinvagina and doing much more hands and tongue. I have a way of her showing me how she touches herself and do that... her hand on mine.

And I always put her release and pleasure first. She will pay the man back all he wants.[/quote]
This!

Between 1-3, depends on my mood. I have to have the right state of mind to have multiple. But I agree the first is usually the most intense anything after is more like an aftershock doesn't last a long but still very good.

I am not that big, nor small, but my girl has about 4 per session, and I can feel each one; makes me want to cum...

Top Bottom