Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrs Puddles..Best lube for anal??

sorry, i'm not puddles, but i'll try to give some input too.

anal-ease has some local analgesic that will make it a bit easier for the woman to take you if she's feels that anal penetration is painful. it will obviously make your pecker numb too like you said.

the lube with the best lubricating properties would be the eros bodyglide (silicone based), however, that is extremely expensive compared to other silicone based lubes. if you don't want to spend $20 - $25 for a 100ml bottle of eros then you can try ID millenium or wet platinum. These are typically half the price of the Eros brand. Wet platinum usually goes for around $12 and ID millenium for around $13 for ~100ml.

If silicone based products are too irratating to your or her skin then the best water based lubes are also from Eros, but again, very expensive. Love Jam Spring Water is the best lube for the value, but not sold in very many stores. You can also try regular ID lube and Wet, both come in flavors or original (in case you wanna toss the salad later). If you want something a bit thicker (gel consistency) you can try the Foreplay brand of lubes. I think both foreplay and ID come with options for nonoxyl-9, aloe vera, and some other additives.

good call, that is cheap. you can use just cooking oil if you'd like, but something about that makes me feel weird...

Hey, I'm not Puddles neither but if you want an even cheaper alternative, just use good ole fashion Mineral Oil USP -- it's mad cheap!

Don't use baby oil witch "contains" mineral oil, because that contains irritants. Get the pure USP brand at your local drug store.

Happy anal.

I agree with the oil since you don't have to use condoms. Olive oil is even fine.

I'm gonna have to try out the Eros...I've heard only good things about it! *** knows his lubes!

Anal Eeze...it's not really a lube, but really a numbing thing. She won't need that if you work her up gently, starting with your oiled up finger for a few minutes first...some tongue action on her pussy at the same time is always nice. Just go slowly and make sure your cock is really slippery before you slide it in. :)

Top Bottom