Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Vibrator!!!!

Yeah...the Hitachi is a good one! Nice soft cushioned head. 2 speeds. There are also attachments available for it.

Puddles "The Vibration Queen" is the proud owner of like 100 vibes!!! She could open her own sexual shop if he wanted. I think her slogan would go something like:

"Doin vibes since 1988" :FRlol: :FRlol:

MrsPuddlesFL said:
DSN...close...since about 1983. ;)

And actually, hubby bought the Hitatchi...not me!

just curious, what's your personal favorite sex toy either used alone or with your husband?

It's a tie between the Hitatchi (when hubby's with me) and the rabbit vibe (when I'm alone). My favorite way to use the Hitatchi is when my husband is inside me and I'll add the vibe to my clit...damn, talk about explosive orgasams! :D But I like g-spot vibes too...especially when we're doing anal and he slides the vibe into my pussy...DP is awesome and he can feel the vibe on him too.

The Sybian-- what the hell...

"Weighs 22 lbs...has a housing that will withstand over 1000#of pressure" sorry but that sounds scary!!! your wifes gf has a real strong pu$$y.... LOL!!

my fav is the bunny :D

Top Bottom