Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Embrassing Sexual Experience

M

*MissFit*

Ever have an accident or something really funny happen during sex?

hmmm...lol pulled out- came all over kitty then went down on it and came up and she said my upper lip had cum all over it...LOL

Prettylittlepest said:
Ever have an accident or something really funny happen during sex?

My future wifey and I had just finished up your standard dinner and a movie date. She was still in highschool (senior) and I was a freshman in college. She didn't feel like going home yet, so we decided to find a spot near her house where we could fool around a bit. She lived out in the country so we decided to drive up the road on a hilltop and pull into a cornfield a ways. We started fooling around and soon we were going at it like bunnies in the car. Suddenly, headlights appear behind us. We both sit up thinking "Shit, it either the cops or your parents!". Well, it was neither. It was the farmer who owned the land. He apparently saw the car pull into his field and was pissed about it. He was screaming out of his truck at us and kept coming closer and closer to my car. I turned the key, hit the gas, and tried to spin it around and get out of there but he boxed us in, still screaming at us. So there we are, both buck naked in my car, this farmer's truck is now pushed up against my driver's side door and he is trying to push my car sideways. I just hammered on it and tore through his field and went out the next open spot in the fencing. I thought for sure he was going to call the cops on us. But he must have realized that hitting my car with his truck would not have gone over well. So my lady and I were driving 55 down the highway, both ass naked until we found a safe spot to get dressed again.

gab9681 said:
My future wifey and I had just finished up your standard dinner and a movie date. She was still in highschool (senior) and I was a freshman in college. She didn't feel like going home yet, so we decided to find a spot near her house where we could fool around a bit. She lived out in the country so we decided to drive up the road on a hilltop and pull into a cornfield a ways. We started fooling around and soon we were going at it like bunnies in the car. Suddenly, headlights appear behind us. We both sit up thinking "Shit, it either the cops or your parents!". Well, it was neither. It was the farmer who owned the land. He apparently saw the car pull into his field and was pissed about it. He was screaming out of his truck at us and kept coming closer and closer to my car. I turned the key, hit the gas, and tried to spin it around and get out of there but he boxed us in, still screaming at us. So there we are, both buck naked in my car, this farmer's truck is now pushed up against my driver's side door and he is trying to push my car sideways. I just hammered on it and tore through his field and went out the next open spot in the fencing. I thought for sure he was going to call the cops on us. But he must have realized that hitting my car with his truck would not have gone over well. So my lady and I were driving 55 down the highway, both ass naked until we found a safe spot to get dressed again.

great story! :heart:

I was on top once and hit my nose on the head board.. kept going didnt wana ruin the moment. Then i feel alseep.. in pain.. when i woek up, my nose was black and blue and huge..

I had to go to work the next day and told everyone i ran into a door

Farts. both hers and mine

not talking about while fucking either

im talking 69-wind

Or i suppose when having oral and the stuff dont taste or smell too good and you simply state it. Happened once both ways

Robert Jan said:
Farts. both hers and mine

not talking about while fucking either

im talking 69-wind

Or i suppose when having oral and the stuff dont taste or smell too good and you simply state it. Happened once both ways

Been there done that.
I feel your pain Jan.

I literally fucked my g/f off the bed. We're going at and i have her feet in the air holding her ankles and then whoop right off the bed onto her back. ;)

Top Bottom