Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most embarrassing date

sereneman

I had met this girl at a club and set up a date with her. We met at the Movie Theater. This was back in the days when amino-acids were very popular. They made you fart like a mother fucker. During the movie, I felt my stomach begin to rumble. I was wondering if she could hear it, I had to fart so bad but didn't want her to know it, so I played it off hoping that the gas would dissipate in my intestines. It became worse and worse, I had to keep squirming in my seat to force the gas from escaping out of my ass. The pressure became so great that I could no longer take it and I told her that I would be right back. I was so embarrassed because I just knew that she had to know that I had to fart and had been holding it in. When I got in the restroom, I think that I may have set the record for the longest fart in history. It was at least 30 seconds continuous. But, oh what a relief. Those amino farts stunk like a sewer, I got the hell out of there before someone might know it was me and want to shoot me. The rest of the date I was silent. Just too damn embarrassed, because i knew she had to know. Never saw her again. She probably tells the story to this day of the guy she went out with who had a gas problem.

Its better they ask why you go to the bathroom so much then suggest that you head there. I have no shame when it comes to playin the ass symphony in the mens room. I sometimes think I am gonna die from holding it in around girls though.

i gou beat brotha, i laid a 60 sec fart from eating too many chicken McNuggets.
.....................................................................................................

swampmoose said:
i gou beat brotha, i laid a 60 sec fart from eating too many chicken McNuggets.
.....................................................................................................

how about DAMMMMM!!! in walmart restroom to much protein:mix:

Top Bottom