Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning erections

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
Tell me bout them, do you guys feel them as soon as you wake up? do they come with arousal once discovered? are they stronger or weaker than general erections, do they go away on their own and if so how long does it take? does it happen everyday? tell me more! :D

I think that morning erections are awesome. God's gift to women everywhere.

gives us something to do with our hands first thing in the morning.

One of the fantasy of my wife waking up and noticing my wood and climbing aboard just to get herself off. yeah baby

Morning wood isn't an arousal, at least for me, and for anybody I've heard talk about it. In fact, I get anxiety in the morning if I don't get up right away, eat & go. It's not my best time for fulfilling male needs... And morning wood will still be there when I wake up, even if I've been dreaming about baseball or a backed-up sewer :worried: . No sexual causes at all for morning wood... And to get even more technical, there's no "leakage" after it goes away, like there is when something has cause interest & excitement and nothing was done about it ;) .

Charles

Top Bottom