Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning erections

The only problem is they come EVERY morning. Can't a woman sleep late at least one morning.

My husband tells me that if I'm in the mood to pull on it once so he will know....if I'm not in the mood then pull on it 100 times really fast.

RD

Ever notice 1st thing in the morning a man upon waking will touch his balls.. a woman will touch her chin..

true fact

Tell me bout them, do you guys feel them as soon as you wake up? do they come with arousal once discovered? are they stronger or weaker than general erections, do they go away on their own and if so how long does it take? does it happen everyday? tell me more! :D

And is this a regular erection, just as hard as aroused erections?
How long does it take for them to "wear off"?
So it is an everyday thing?

The only problem is they come EVERY morning. Can't a woman sleep late at least one morning.

My husband tells me that if I'm in the mood to pull on it once so he will know....if I'm not in the mood then pull on it 100 times really fast.

RD

Rofl...:D

your body has that as a safeguard against peeing while asleep. I won't say it impossible to "go", but you have to really concentrate to get it started and then by the time your through going, it's almost back to normal.

Now, when doing a cycle of test, and especially if your doing MT2 as well, your gonna wake up with a boner so hard you could ram it through a freakin concrete wall and not feel a thing.

How bout that NG! lol

It's about the same as an aroused one... Maybe harder. It goes away fairly quick; maybe 5 minutes, and I almost have to wait to go pee 'til that happens. It's most every day, but maybe not if I had poor sleep (oversleep/undersleep).

Charles

9 times out of 10 there is no arousal, just frustration that I have to pee and must wait until it goes away.

Top Bottom