Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More Seamen volume?

Atomiclight

Has anyone ever tried a volume suppement for you know to make massive loads. Well is there anything anyone knows about natural, unnatural whatever I just want it bigger. Any Ideas??

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using EliteFitness

Don't jerk off for a few days and I had luck with eating a banana or some tuna.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I would have to say zinc really increases volume in my opinion. Either a zma supplement or even a generic zinc tablet from the store.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I really wanted to try what I heard, zinc and huge amounts of celery, I ate an entire head of celery every day, for 9 days. I know this is gross, but the idea was called something like "shot glass size loads", and it worked, (i threw the shot glass away) My jaw was sore constantly from chewing that damn celery.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I really wanted to try what I heard, zinc and huge amounts of celery, I ate an entire head of celery every day, for 9 days. I know this is gross, but the idea was called something like "shot glass size loads", and it worked, (i threw the shot glass away) My jaw was sore constantly from chewing that damn celery.

Holy crap....

I personally take vitamin e from over the counter in the pharmacy for 4$ enough for 10 days
Its whole grain oil or gel, something like that. It has no sides at all and to be honest it gives me quite noticing higher volume. I even usually in my 3rd ejaculation there barely something out but with im on this vitamin its makes the 3rd loaded enough. Yes im saying 3rd bcuz its always been a measurement tool for me.. At least u too.
Im currently on it now and feels good and yet increases lipido slightly not so much.

Yeah I heard the celery thing is one of Peter North's diet secrets.

Check out the supplement "sextagin". I bought it to help my libido on cycle and it did help...but what it helped even more was doubling the size of my load.

Top Bottom