Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mile high club, anyone?

I HAVE TO GO THOUGH THE DOOR SIDE WAYS AND USUALLY CAN'T EVEN CLOSE THE DOOR GOD HELP ME IF I EVER HAVE DIERRIA DURING A FLIGHT.

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil: I went back to my seat and told the OL she thought I was bullshitting her and talked to the pilot about something else. Nope, turn around Baby.

A true romantic! LOL

Never actually had sex on the plane (those bathrooms on commercial flights gross me out), but I did finger myself under the blanket and let my husband lick my fingers a few times. <G> We went at it like animals as soon as we got home. hehehe

I love how a little teasing can get ya going until you can have the real thing.

Friend of mine I know that has had sex in an airplane bathroom said the best is to have your girl thrown up against the wall, legs wrapped around, and your pretty much pinning her up. And then you have to hunch and angle your hips up to slide inside and then you just start ramming. He said he sort of rested himself against the sink/other wall and recommends bringing one of those tiny pillows with to lay against, considering he had a bruise on his back when all was said and done. ;)

Sound feasible?

I've worked for 2 airlines and no way will I ever be intimate in a place where it's essentially a porto-potty. Germs and me don't get along. lol .. Yuck.

my old girlfriend is a flight attendant for jetblue.....i used to fly with her sometimes to cali and we would sneak in the bathroom on empty flights...

prophet said:
my old girlfriend is a flight attendant for jetblue.....i used to fly with her sometimes to cali and we would sneak in the bathroom on empty flights...

If the flight was empty why not put a few arm rests up or recline a first class passenger seat?? ;)

Top Bottom