Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Savages Latent Homosexual Past Revealed.

Anarchist

Banned
Category: News & Opinion Topic: Culture & Society
Synopsis: come on out of that closet, mike
Source: Radar Magazine
Published: January 1, 2001 Author:
For Education and Discussion Only. Not for Commercial Use.

RIGHT-WING SHLOCK-JOCK MIKE SAVAGE HAS A SECRET,
Radar Magazine
"Since recapping his racist and homophobic rants in our premiere issue, we've learned that the ex-liberal (aka Michael Weiner) whose syndicated radio program The Savage Nation (aka Sieg Heil on the Dial) was scooped up by a desperate MSNBC was once a close friend and pen-pal of Beat poet Allen Ginsberg. It took a search of the Howl author's collected letters at Stanford University to discover just how close: March 8, 1970 Dear Allen: After speaking to you on the phone about how nice the black-white thing is in mountain villages in Fiji, I walked downstairs to the school courtyard, where a little–known black brother looks at me, takes my hand gently, we do some old–world Lower East Side finger tricks, and he peacefully kisses the back of my hand – I do the same for his hand. I told him about our brief talk, and he says, "I must have felt the vibes." Michael Weiner Botany Dept. University of Hawaii Honolulu, HI Now, the dope-smoking, boy-loving grand dame of '60s degeneracy didn't seem like the kind of riffraff a nationally renowned homophobic zealot would have on his buddy list. But we shouldn't have been so surprised. In Savage's thinly veiled confessional novel Vital Signs, the protagonist admits he is allured by "masculine beauty", saying, "I choose to override my desires for men when they swell in me, waiting out the passions like a storm, below decks. More intriguing is the reported existence of a picture of Savage and Ginsberg swimming naked together in Fiji." These days, of course, Savage is more prone to saying, "The gay and lesbian mafia wants our children!" Ah, the innocence of youth."

Never heard of this clown before, but he proves what they say about all those foaming at the mouth right-wing homophobes being secret child eating sodomites.

Anarchist said:
Category: News & Opinion Topic: Culture & Society
Synopsis: come on out of that closet, mike
Source: Radar Magazine
Published: January 1, 2001 Author:
For Education and Discussion Only. Not for Commercial Use.

RIGHT-WING SHLOCK-JOCK MIKE SAVAGE HAS A SECRET,
Radar Magazine
"Since recapping his racist and homophobic rants in our premiere issue, we've learned that the ex-liberal (aka Michael Weiner) whose syndicated radio program The Savage Nation (aka Sieg Heil on the Dial) was scooped up by a desperate MSNBC was once a close friend and pen-pal of Beat poet Allen Ginsberg. It took a search of the Howl author's collected letters at Stanford University to discover just how close: March 8, 1970 Dear Allen: After speaking to you on the phone about how nice the black-white thing is in mountain villages in Fiji, I walked downstairs to the school courtyard, where a little–known black brother looks at me, takes my hand gently, we do some old–world Lower East Side finger tricks, and he peacefully kisses the back of my hand – I do the same for his hand. I told him about our brief talk, and he says, "I must have felt the vibes." Michael Weiner Botany Dept. University of Hawaii Honolulu, HI Now, the dope-smoking, boy-loving grand dame of '60s degeneracy didn't seem like the kind of riffraff a nationally renowned homophobic zealot would have on his buddy list. But we shouldn't have been so surprised. In Savage's thinly veiled confessional novel Vital Signs, the protagonist admits he is allured by "masculine beauty", saying, "I choose to override my desires for men when they swell in me, waiting out the passions like a storm, below decks. More intriguing is the reported existence of a picture of Savage and Ginsberg swimming naked together in Fiji." These days, of course, Savage is more prone to saying, "The gay and lesbian mafia wants our children!" Ah, the innocence of youth."

Fucking bozo revealed...Michael Wiener-Weenie changed his name to hide his fagotry activity from his younger days and now he is the most vocal against the gay community..

I used to listen to him for 5-10 min a day just as a from of entertainment but he is too much of idiot to lose my time listening to his megalomaniac rant and obsession with himself as to one of the smartest, greatest ,most popular human being..

HE is so pathetic..no wonder he got fired by MSNBC...

Typical idiotic leftist drivel. If a person disagrees with homosexuality, then, of course, they must be repressed homosexuals.

Funny how this crap is primarily used with the topic of homosexuality. Not so effective if it were say "murder" or political position: "Your for harsh punishment of murderers, you must really be a repressed murderer"...."You are pro-Democrat, but I'll bet you are really a repressed Republican".

Anarchist said:
atlanta and his falacy of te flawless right.

Shame that you have no independent reasoning skills. Please show where I argued for the idea of an "omniscient right"? Please show where I stated that I am "right wing"?

You are partaking in the very practice that you claim to despise. Learn to argue the points presented.

Top Bottom