Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men: Who has Difficulties Busting a Nut with just a Blowjob?

I say it depends entirely on who is giving it. I have had shitty bj's that = nothing. Great bj's where I blew it in her face. But I must say my wife using her hand and a little mouth is by far the best.
:blow:

tri~zilla said:
yes.....it's true it is a regular entry in penthouse, etc.......

but it did happen, she would always challenge me to intellectual debates during class and i would end up making her look stupid or at least give her a run for her money.....we started to continue these debates after class, she started taking me home daily when it would get late, one day she offered to take to a movie, we went to the movie, then to a pancake house in LAS VEGAS called "BLUEBERRY HILL" it was around 11:00 p.m when we got to the pancake house, at around 11:30 the discussion turned towards older-younger relationships, we discussed positives and the negatives and both agreed sometimes they can work........

it was getting late, she took me home, and said " what now?" i was to young to understand what she was hinting at so i said " i don't know, what now?" then she said "about us?"

like a scared dumbass i said "i don't know" she said " can i suck your dick" just like that....just out of the blue, sounds crazy, shocked the hell out of me, all i could say was " i guess "

the rest as they say is history.....she was so into the blow job, like it was a fetish or something, moaning and groaning like crazy, she didn't just swallow, she swallowed every drop and wouldn't let go, i was shaking it was so ticklish..... it was like a vacuum like she was trying to suck my dick off my waist......

it was so good my legs wobbled all the to the front door..........

Best story ever...so what happened...you ever fuck her... tell me more..teacher sex is awesome

sorry for the delay......yes, on halloween....she was always telling me if i ever needed anything call her so on halloween i ended up at a party where these guys had a house that was built like a cave inside....seriously, just like a real cave......anyone who lives in vegas might know of this house.....it was built by one of the sons or grandsons of the owners of a large construction company
called CEDCO INC.

anyways, i partied too long and missed my ride....so i called her and she picked me up.....she ended up asking me what i thought of going to a hotel......trying to be cool, i said " whatever's clever" and off we went.........that started a little habit that lasted for a month or so......then we started arguing a lot, i would only call her to use her for sex, money, etc.......she got tired of it....

bj's deff do it for me, i like them better than sex, maybe i have just got lucky though on my choice of girls-josh

hmm guess it's the same for a chick...i know i'm not as "in the mood to get off" as i would be if i didn't masterbate so much. But sometimes ya just can't help it because i get better and more orgasms from myself than anyone else.:) just my 2 cents.

Dial_tone said:
It takes me about 15-20 minutes and I have to want to cum, but I can do it. I do seem to prefer the control I have with masturbation though. I've got to stop doing it so much and get my sensitivity back.

I'm in the same boat..

usually takes a lonnggggg ass time for me to get off by head alone.. and forget it if she doesnt use her hands to some degree! my most intense orgasms come from handjobs.. guess i really need to stop feeding the chickens so often! :D

I used to have that problem until i just concentrated on the feeling, changed my breathing to more deep controlled breaths and contracted by abdominal muscles. YOu have to be relaxed but tensed at the same time. At least I do. I didn't have my first orgasm by oral sex until I was 30 and thats what I did. Also make sure she know how to stroke it and suck it at the SAME TIME.

yea first time I was abl;e to but not since, stupid ass missionary doesn't work too well either, being rdden works best lol

Top Bottom