Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men: Who has Difficulties Busting a Nut with just a Blowjob?

what's up with those pointers, flexygrl ?

i have only nutted once with a bj.....and that was because it was my teacher in high school and she was so damn HOT!

also, i think it was the fact she had given me a ride home and we where right down the street from my house and anyone could have walked by and just looked down into the car.......

I can, but I really prefer a handjob with a little mouth action.

With sex, I have to restrain myself to keep it going. With a handjob, it takes long enough before I'm ready to cum that it's a welcome thing...with a straight blowjob, if she lasts that long, she's like, "FINALLY, jeez!"

Hi,

My pointers...hmmm, they are very simple;

It's all about communication! You can't be shy to tell her what you want. If something feels good, let her know you like it. If you like it done a certain way, tell her. You have to be willing to experiment and she has to be willing to take criticism. That's basically how me and the husband were able to "acheive" the task. It took a long time but it was worth it.

tri~zilla said:
what's up with those pointers, flexygrl ?

i have only nutted once with a bj.....and that was because it was my teacher in high school and she was so damn HOT!

also, i think it was the fact she had given me a ride home and we where right down the street from my house and anyone could have walked by and just looked down into the car.......

Bro, I have always wanted to fuck one of my hot teachers...please give a detailed rendition of what happened... :D

Frackal said:

Bro, I have always wanted to fuck one of my hot teachers...please give a detailed rendition of what happened... :D

just get a copy of penthouse forum. that's a regular entry ;)

it's near impossible for me to come from a BJ....although I love getting them.....I am beginning to think it is from too much wacking though.....lol

a few girls have done it for me, but usually takes about 45 minutes, and intense concentration.

yes.....it's true it is a regular entry in penthouse, etc.......

but it did happen, she would always challenge me to intellectual debates during class and i would end up making her look stupid or at least give her a run for her money.....we started to continue these debates after class, she started taking me home daily when it would get late, one day she offered to take to a movie, we went to the movie, then to a pancake house in LAS VEGAS called "BLUEBERRY HILL" it was around 11:00 p.m when we got to the pancake house, at around 11:30 the discussion turned towards older-younger relationships, we discussed positives and the negatives and both agreed sometimes they can work........

it was getting late, she took me home, and said " what now?" i was to young to understand what she was hinting at so i said " i don't know, what now?" then she said "about us?"

like a scared dumbass i said "i don't know" she said " can i suck your dick" just like that....just out of the blue, sounds crazy, shocked the hell out of me, all i could say was " i guess "

the rest as they say is history.....she was so into the blow job, like it was a fetish or something, moaning and groaning like crazy, she didn't just swallow, she swallowed every drop and wouldn't let go, i was shaking it was so ticklish..... it was like a vacuum like she was trying to suck my dick off my waist......

it was so good my legs wobbled all the to the front door..........

Last edited:
i also have a very hard time getting off with BJ, dont masturbate much either, i even get soft from them sometimes, i cannot get off with her giving me a handjob, sucks.

If she is really very very skilled then I can sometimes get off from a BJ. It's usually easy to tell if she would have potential by the way she kisses.

Top Bottom