Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men: Who has Difficulties Busting a Nut with just a Blowjob?

*** said:
the head jobs have been great, but they just can't bring me to orgasm. shit. i also have a hard time reaching the big O in the cowgirl (reverse and standard) position. anyone else have this problem?

I think I'm the polar opposite of your.

yeah - some are good with blowjobs, others, well, suck. I generally prefer them using their hand as well. I don't think I've ever nutted from just a blowjob. Probably mainly due to the masturbation thingy mentioned above.

I with you on that justyxxx. Hand involvement is more likely to make me bust during a blowjob. In fact I just love when a chick just jerks me off good too.

The Whole F/N Show said:
If the most most who can't bust from a good blow job probably masturbate a good deal. I know I do and often do cum from a blow job even the good one. So what am I supposed to do? Stop masturbating? I don't think so. But if you mastubate less you'll cum easier.

yeah, i've experimented with that too... no luck. i abstained from sex and touching myself for 7 days then proceded to get a half hour vigorous bj... nothing. all it accomplished was to make me blow my load in about 5 seconds of penetrating her vag... it's just a mental block for me... especially with girls i don't know very well, sometimes i can't even get it up with them :(

flexygrl said:
Hi,

I feel weird posting on the "between the sheets" board, but I was brought here by reading the busted mah anus thread. Anyway here goes:

My husband also has a really hard time cumming from just a blow job. He told me that only one women was able to make him cum. So I asked him how she did it and worked at it until I got it just right. We had one weekend of straight blowjobs. It was fun. It was a real challenge getting him to cum over and over but mission accomplished.

Uh-oh, now you've done it. Looking at this stuff over here automatically makes you a pervert you know ...

One weekend of straight blowjobs eh? Lucky husband :D

I admire your work ethic to say the least ...

Mental block for me, rather than a sensitivity issue, I'm guessing.

Shame, because I'm so lazy sometimes... A BJ that actually made me cum would be unreal.

Need to get over it :bawling:

I can finish from head but there is a marked difference between when I have or have not masturbated recently. If I have masturbated recently the I have to focus and concentrate and it still takes me ten minutes...and I have to say who is doing it makes a HUGE difference

Top Bottom