Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men, if I want to film one night stand sex...

marccofin

What do you think, what percentage of women allow film one night stand sex? If I just take out my mobile phone and start filming and if they say something I say "relax, nobody see this."

I wonder, how many women allow this? Male readers, do you have experiences or what do you think?

And I never show this kind of stuff to anybody. Just for my eyes only.

What do you think, what percentage of women allow film one night stand sex? If I just take out my mobile phone and start filming and if they say something I say "relax, nobody see this."

:confused:
You do this, you lose your phone.
Straight into the toilet and flushed away.

My buddy and I did that when we were about 17, but it was with a.... Well, let's say she left with more money than she arrived with. I still have the tape on Betamax! She agreed to it, and we paid.

Charles

FUCK NO
Im not gonna let a one ight stand film me, I dont care if he says it's only for him, I dont know this dude, I dont know where that video will end up, I'd do worse than the toilet, Ill snap that baby in half and then dunk it....

you shall be our test case for this, please post all videos here, so we may have proof of your successes. Cheers.

try to bring her to your place and have a camera set up beforehand, but keep a sweater over it to hide everything except the lens. Then you can turn it on. The only problem is you have to make sure you guys fuck exactly where it is filming though

Top Bottom