Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men, if I want to film one night stand sex...

believe it or not, these girls these days are hornier then the guys and they like to be sluts..

Agree. A lot has changed even in the past 10-15 years. For the 21-28 year old female age group, sucking dick is like kissing. Anal sex? No problem. Facials? Yup.

try to bring her to your place and have a camera set up beforehand, but keep a sweater over it to hide everything except the lens. Then you can turn it on. The only problem is you have to make sure you guys fuck exactly where it is filming though

I guess u've never done this before huh? :D

Ive done it before by myself and as well when me and my mate taagged up a chick and the girls seen the camera and they were keen, if they are keen to come back to the pad to fuck after hours of meeting you generally there dowm for anything! But not all girls are obviously, and who cares if you show all your buddies if a girl gives it up the first night shes not girlfriend material so have fun with it! You will know the ones where you can get away with it and the ones you wouldnt even dream of doing it!

On a side note its fuckin creepy filming a girl without her knowing! I would feel like a scumbag and im pretty sure thats illegal

^

its TOTALLY creepy to film someone w/out them knowing. If caught it should make the man or woman filming regsiter as a sex offender. Its sexual deviant type of behavior.

yeah girls are open to alot of new stuff

I fisted girls as of late wtf?

I got big hands too!

Anal and deepthroat is key for me to have so the crazier shit just seems to happen

no I am not hypocritical in any sense lol

I dont want to use girls as I have stated.... but when I do finally choose to court one and get involved I get knee deep

whats the problem? its all fun, no one gets hurt lol :)

Top Bottom