Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MEN: How Long Does It Take You to Orgasm 3 Times?

biologically it can be done once every 6 minutes. has anyone been able to achieve this feat? honestly...

i got 2 off in about 13 minutes, but couldn't do number 3 for another hour...

my own personal sex saga continues...

I've never been able to do three within an hour, that I recall. Three a day yeah - but never three in an hour.

For me it depends on the stimulus:p
One girl I met got me off 4 times in an hour !
I never thought I had it in me :D
But the 1st and 2nd time was only like 10mins apart

I'm pretty sure I could bang out 3 in an hour. Or I can do 1 in 3 hours.................I'm very adaptable.

Well...

I have easily blew my load 3 times in an hr. Only prob. is after the first the loads start getting smaller and smaller until u take a lil while off then its back to normal!!! :horny: :evil: :FRlol: :FRlol:

It gets better and better.

If you can keep it up that is of course, but personally, I think it gets better after the first one. Guys tend to be able to hold it back longer after the first one. With that in mind, at least for me, the longer I am able to hold it, the more intense it is when I do cum.

Ian

Yea...

I think it all depends on the girl and how good she is. Sometimes for me the 1st is the best and sometimes as i go along it gets better and better all depends on the situation. Especially if u lose your load from fuckin her in Hole #1 and she lets u into Hole #2 then without a doubt it prolly gets better!!! ;)

It takes me forever to cum even once. 3 times? LOL, probably take all day. ;)

Top Bottom