Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MEN: How Long Does It Take You to Orgasm 3 Times?

i dont understand how u just keep going.... refractory period anyone?

MrsPuddlesFL said:
Question for the guys...after the first one, are the others as good?

sometimes it is and sometimes it's not, but the boner always hurts when having to be erect so soon after an orgasm.

hahaha

Uber - That's pretty funny man i can see the logic behind blowin it quicker with some newer bush!!! Sometimes a golfer likes to play a diff course u know...although you tend to lose your balls faster!!! :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

jacking off, If I realyl tried I'm sure I could do aout 10 in an hour...but it takes me forever to cum during intercourse...I really have to beat that sucker to climax lol

Frackal said:
jacking off, If I realyl tried I'm sure I could do aout 10 in an hour...but it takes me forever to cum during intercourse...I really have to beat that sucker to climax lol

WTF? Climax 10 times in an hour spanking it?!
And taking forever on intercourse?!:confused:

When I was a kid, like 13...man...there were a few times that I know I got myself off 3 times in 10 minutes or less, but that was part of a much longer 10-in-a-row marathon. Some of those didn't include any refactory period...I wish I could do that now, lol.

These days, I pretty much wear myself and my partner out on the 2nd one.

For me, the first one is always much better, and there usually isn't a second one. I just don't meet girls with that much appetite very often.

Hey...

Fracky - I agree man. I can bust one off a few times in an hr. but when it comes to intercourse it takes a wild one to get me to bust a nutt. The butt is always usually the spot on the girl to hit for hard sex cause sometimes their pussies are beat.

ZKaudio said:
i dont understand how u just keep going.... refractory period anyone?

I don't think I have one of those. I usually just have to wipe the sweat off my brow, take a sip of Gatorade, then I'm back in the game coach.

Top Bottom