Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men give way better blow Jobs then women...

Kano said:
Fuck man your such a good bro .. I luv ya :rainbow:
seriously bro I love you too

total homo :rainbow:

take pics of the first time you are able to lick the tip and post it in C&C

i bet they will make it a sticky

I do beleive wulfgar saying you cum harder shitting and cumming together,, I know some women who have told me they cum so hard when being fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time .. So the science makes perfect sense ,,, If you are not into shitting try shoving a dildo up your ass while you are busting a nut

Wulfgar said:
seriously bro I love you too

total homo :rainbow:

take pics of the first time you are able to lick the tip and post it in C&C

i bet they will make it a sticky

olololololol... Hey woot can you stop over this sunday night ... Bring Your camera

honestly bro i dont know if you ever had a dildo or long finger in your ass when you bust a nut but if you havent you need too

all good bros need to blow a nut while either dropping a duece or having a dildo or finger in the ass nailing the prostate

Last night my girl did that to me and my load hit the fuckin cieling

MightyMouse69 said:
HalfwayInn.jpg
lol you have no idea how close that place is to my lake house on lake of the ozarks....

juiceddreadlocks said:
lol you have no idea how close that place is to my lake house on lake of the ozarks....

Well fuck me sideways and call me horny bill.... You go there often can you get me a discount ???

Posted something a couple of weeks ago on my friend who is currently experimenting with the local ladyboys, nobody picked up on it, he's in agreement.

JayC9 said:
Posted something a couple of weeks ago on my friend who is currently experimenting with the local ladyboys, nobody picked up on it, he's in agreement.

Hell yes We have Another winner :rainbow:

Top Bottom