Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men give way better blow Jobs then women...

MightyMouse69 said:
HalfwayInn.jpg
could've put that outside my dorm room in college dating this one guy.

Just being in this thread makes me wanna take a shower

uncle-jimmy said:
Just being in this thread makes me wanna take a shower

Can you suck your own cock.. I have been trying and doing the streching exercies but i am not quite there yet

Kano said:
Can you suck your own cock.. I have been trying and doing the streching exercies but i am not quite there yet
bor do the hedgehog manuever..makes it way easier

Kano said:

that was random

Kano said:

For some strange reason i think that would be a somewhat hetero accomplishment but im not quite sure.....Yet

nefertiti said:
I can't even tell if you're serious...sometimes I think you are...sometimes I swear you can't be. This is one of the latter times.

I'm more of a freak than any of my female friends and that is WAY past my boundaries.
I have a knack of finding the freakiest of the freaky bitches

Its my cross to bear..seriously

nefertiti said:
I can't even tell if you're serious...sometimes I think you are...sometimes I swear you can't be. This is one of the latter times.

I'm more of a freak than any of my female friends and that is WAY past my boundaries.

nice your a freak.. That pretty hot .. But please tell what defines you as a freak details please ...

Top Bottom