Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men give way better blow Jobs then women...

Here is what i wondered wulfagr .. Can you pull out and get on the girls chest and drop a duece the same time your cumming.. I take it if you could it would make the orgasm way better .. Caue you would be cumming plus pushing something out of your ass .... Discuss

jerseyrugger76 said:
Then that would be just one of the many things that sets me apart from your bitches . . . I'm serious. Besides, the conversation you had with your gf makes it sound like you ain't packing much, so I'd be much more interested in her ex boyfriend with the huge cock than you and your fixation with shit.
lmao!!! fuckin awesome!! :theshadow

Kano said:
Here is what i wondered wulfagr .. Can you pull out and get on the girls chest and drop a duece the same time your cumming.. I take it if you could it would make the orgasm way better .. Caue you would be cumming plus pushing something out of your ass .... Discuss
dude that is the fuckin holy grail

Cuming and going at the same time

i had myfirst experience like that some years ago when I got my first Blumpie

:theshadow
Wulfgar said:
lmao!!! fuckin awesome!! :theshadow

I have to jump in here and say .. I love wulfgar.. And i am a huge fan of dropping deuces.. That is all

I dont know why jerseyrugger wouldnt fuck me :whatever: i am quite a catch

I may not have a huge cock but I have a fucking enourmous fist. I could def stuff that in his ass. I know alot of gay dudes are into ass fisting and i guarantee my mitts are bigger than any cock on the planet.

HalfwayInn.jpg

Top Bottom