Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men give way better blow Jobs then women...

redsamurai said:
damn woman, you've been married to a cook for 12 years............you think you'd pick something up along the way so that you wouldn't have to resort to bacon and ranch pringles for dinner.

dude those are fucking good

Kano said:
dude those are fucking good
really cause I am about to put kids to bed and eat the whole container...
Needto stood up looks as though my time is almost done here at elite for the night :worried:

redsamurai said:
damn woman, you've been married to a cook for 12 years............you think you'd pick something up along the way so that you wouldn't have to resort to bacon and ranch pringles for dinner.

Food bar is low in that household

Angel said:
really cause I am about to put kids to bed and eat the whole container...
Needto stood up looks as though my time is almost done here at elite for the night :worried:

hahaha, mountain man needto's about to throw his woman over his shoulder and stroll off to the bedroom.............nice!! :)

redsamurai said:
hahaha, mountain man needto's about to throw his woman over his shoulder and stroll off to the bedroom.............nice!! :)
no, he is a gentle man. He just stood to go get a bottle of water. Can't go bringing me in the bedroom just yet, still have all the mini needto's awake

Angel said:
no, he is a gentle man. He just stood to go get a bottle of water. Can't go bringing me in the bedroom just yet, still have all the mini needto's awake

He might want some of those prize winning taters of yours?

baby there are days that take to long..

its those days i wish i had you right in my arms

Top Bottom