Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Me and my girl were going at it and she said the BIG L word.

crash3837

A few weeks ago during the 4th we were at her parents resort. One night we both got pretty wasted, we later went to bed and started going at it. As we were going at it she out of the middle of nowhere says " you make me feel so beautiful,,,,,OH,,,,,OHHH,,,,,OHHH,,,Yessss,,,,,Yes, Yes, OH Ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I LOVE YOU BABY" After she said this I kind of blew it off and stayed on my marry way and blocked it out of my mind and thinking she really hammered. A few minutes later she says I LOVE YOU again. So I just all of the sudden stop and say: so you do huh,,, do you and she said yes. I told her right after that not to just go and say that because those aren't words that you just play around with. So we finished up and went to bed after. Later the next day we were talking and she explains to me that she was pretty drunk. I asked her if she remembered what she said and she goes" I knew you were gonna ask me about that" she did remember. I asked her what that was all about, if that was just the heat of the moment kind of thing. She told me yes and no. (Whatever the hell that means) We've talked about it 1 other time since.
I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with saying that or feeling that way, but if you are gonna say it you should mean it. We (me and her) have had this talk also,,, befor that 4th of July situation came up.
Been with her for about 7 months. What do you think?

crash3837 said:
She told me yes and no. (Whatever the hell that means)

:FRlol: sorry....thats kinda funny

if she said it now, as ipposed to before, chances are there must have been some meaning behind it :)

Words are overrated. It is our actions that show real love.

Man that got me hot just thinking about a girl saying that she loves me as she gets fucked. I am guilty of using the word loosely. Sometimes I do it just hoping to make a depressed person feel better. I'd consider this: 1) She was drunk. 2) She was getting fucked on the 4th of July. I'd pat myself on the back and forget about it. People say a lot of things to enhance sex. I would say that her choice of words would go over very well with most people. I never met someone who didn't get a lift out of hearing that they were loved.

The "L-word" is one of the hardest things for me to say - the first time I heard it from a guy, I was flattered - I realy liked the guy and maybe saw a future. In his mind because he said that, we had to get married and get to it damn soon. And oh, BTW he's in the air force and getting shipped out to Korea in 6 months. So as a result, I've been really careful w/ how I use it - I understood it to have some pretty heavy implications.

Then I (well was party to) managed to screw up a fantastic relationship because neither he nor I wanted to be the first to say the "L-word". We both felt it, no question. But there's something about being the first to say it that can really expose you and your feelings. And then if you do actually say it, if the other person doesn't say it back, its like... "Um.... ok... i feel stupid now..."

Since then I've found that the "L-word" can be said to someone just to express a feeling - no obligation. This knowledge is much more liberating to me.

If you sit down and talk to her about it, tell her what it means to you in general. It doesn't have to be a bad thing that you didn't say it in return. And what does it mean to her? Or was it just an "emotional" moment for her? Don't make a big thing out of it that makes you feel like you are locked into a relationship.

Sassy69, I did try to talk to her about it. She just didn't give me much of a response. I don't know if she felt embarrassed or felt stupid because of my response, and just didn't feel like talking about it or what.

Crash ,
Here's my tuppence worth (we don't have cents here ya understand).
Two women have used this word with me , both before I used it with them (I have never used it with any other).
These were the two women I had my longest relationships with.
Both women cheated on me (no others ever have).
BTW , both women really fucked me up i.e. It hurt like hell , I even had to take shit (happy pills) to get over depression with the second one.
Good luck.

Could it be.....

Perhaps she senses that you are anxious about the use of the word and therefor is fearful that you may dump her if she is honest about her emotions?

As Sassy69 pointed out, love is part emotion. We each are each entitled to our own emotions and they are what they are, no matter what we or someone else wants. No need to get hung up over the emotion, accept it and keep doing what you were. Be happy and don't let it come between you.

But sooner or later you will be forced to either decide if you love her and want more out of your relationship, or if you don't love her is it fair to hang on to a one sided affair?

Relax.

BE

maybe she felt a lil uncomfortable confirming the L word the following day b/c.... ok get this.. the 2 of u are having sex.. which IS emotional for a MOST women... she says "i love u"-- u ignore it... she says it again and u say "oh..u do huh?" ??? i would feel weird too!!. i have said that during sex... b/c i really did love the guy.. but after i blurted it out i wanted to die. i just didnt want to be vulnerable like that. sometimes its better to bite ur tongue i guess. i think she really meant it.. even if she was wasted. i have said it when i was COMPLETELY bombed having sex and completely sober... either way... i just had NO idea i was gonna say it until i did. after that...there is no turning back. i think ur girl is just a lil embarrassed. im sure at the time u were just as shocked as she was when she heard herself say it.... so "uh.. u do huh?" was acceptable giving the circumstances, lol. hang in there man. try and make her feel a lil comfortable. if u love her tell her it was perfectly fine for her to say that and u luv her too. if u dont luv her...dont bring it up....anddddd why are u with her? best wishes to u and ur girl :)

Top Bottom