Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mature Ladies >?

floridadiezel

hey whats uo everybody,im a 22yr old that has never been with an older woman,yesterday i met this 36 yr old woman, she was fine as hell,i just know i will be screwing her in a few weeks, Anybody think that a 36yr old pussy (i kid..lol) is different than a 20yr olds coochie? thanks

floridadiezel said:
hey whats uo everybody,im a 22yr old that has never been with an older woman,yesterday i met this 36 yr old woman, she was fine as hell,i just know i will be screwing her in a few weeks, Anybody think that a 36yr old pussy (i kid..lol) is different than a 20yr olds coochie? thanks

more experience i guess...you could be very surprised. I know 2-3 guys who fucked 30+ whores..they agree on one point: its memorable...

Seeing how I"m not 36 yet I won't get upset about the reference to "mature" coochie... and I can't speak for coochie, but I can speak for women/lovers/sex partners/bootie calls or whatever of age 20 vs. maybe "over 30".

I think many women don't really have a good feeling for themselves until about 30 (this is a generalization on my own experience and talking with other women, so if you are the 23 year old exception please forgive me :D ) - It sounds like a lot of guys on these boards who are dating girls in their early 20s or so are frustrated that the girls are too bitchy, or psycho, or slutty or not slutty enough or boring / too conservative with the sex. Alot of that comes from confusion as to what is "acceptable" for them as they see what is "acceptable" to society. If you are agressive or assured about your sexuality, you are considered a bitch or slut. Young women are supposed to be "good girls" so they often don't feel comfortable with their sexuality. Guys will give them attention if they dress slutty or put out. But on the other hand, many boyfriends don't want their girlfriends to dress or act suggestively in public. So it all becomes confusing and the poor girl is left to figure it all out. They either are very conservative and naive or go for the shock value and are "sluts". Those guys with self-confident 20 year old girlfriends are probably the luckiest to get the best of both worlds.

Sometime around age 30, I just got tired of worrying about what I thought other people and even other guys thought I should be/act/say/do, and just started exploring things that I liked/wanted to try.

That may be the difference - at 20, many women don't have that personal confidence in doing/getting what they want. At over 30, they more than likely do. (Of course they could also be jaded and hate men by that age too, but that's another thread...)

I dated a 23 year old ... the sex was great, though I had to help him "harness" all thay youthful energy... But outside of that, it started to become like babysitting and got real old real fast. We were at different places in our lives - he's still trying to figure out how to pay the insurance on his car for the next 3 months while I'm happy to see the size of my mortgage payment going down.

I also dated a guy 13 years old than me for a year - FANTASTIC sex - wild, experimental, fun, tender, ....
But unfortunately we were also at different places in our lives - he's changed careers twice and is pretty much content where he's at while I'm climbing the corporate ladder.

Hope that gives you some insight.... With age, comes knowledge, maturity and self-confidence.

BTW, I'm also talking about "regular women" and not whores...

Mature Women

Bro let me tell you be to prepared for some good sex.

A women at that age should know how her body works and what works for her. With that said I hope you can deliver the goods because if not she will let you know.

Note... Let one out of the chamber before you see her.

I think Sassy69 is soooo right. I know my body now that I am 34 and I know what I want more then I ever did in my twenties.

Too bad I can't find anyone who can satisfy MY NEEDS! :mad: All the men I have been with are incapable of taking care of me. Younger and older. :mad:

Yeah thats right ........

To Sassy an Slice:CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS
Sassy gave to all males a lesson.Guys think about it.And Slice is so right.We are just thinking about our pleasure .Girls

thx proxy - glad some of the wisdom I have gained in my years on this planet can help others... LOL!

Do men go through this period of coming to understand themselves better??

Top Bottom