Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mature Ladies >?

Sassy69 said:
thx proxy - glad some of the wisdom I have gained in my years on this planet can help others... LOL!

Do men go through this period of coming to understand themselves better??

:lamo: Are you seroius? :lmao: They never grow up and they are always unsure of themselves, that is why they act the way they do. I shouldn't generalize it so, but 98% of them are walking around without a clue. :)

Slice of Peach2 said:

:lamo: Are you seroius? :lmao: They never grow up and they are always unsure of themselves, that is why they act the way they do. I shouldn't generalize it so, but 98% of them are walking around without a clue. :)

Most yes, some of us however do try to improve on not just the quality of sex , but relationships and overall quality of life as well. There are a few of us thirty something males trying to become successful in all aspects of our life. It's become more important these days. :)

Kryp2o said:

Most yes, some of us however do try to improve on not just the quality of sex , but relationships and overall quality of life as well. There are a few of us thirty something males trying to become successful in all aspects of our life. It's become more important these days. :)

Horrah!!!! There is a worthwhile man on this planet!!! :)

oh you will absolutely love it... I'm always with women 10 to 15 years older than myself... they are so much more
enjoyable to be with... REALLY!

They are more experienced and able to cut loose so much
more. they are more comfortable with their bodies in
a sexual way...

and they love us younger men!

Slice of Peach2 said:
[B
Too bad I can't find anyone who can satisfy MY NEEDS! :mad: All the men I have been with are incapable of taking care of me. Younger and older. :mad: [/B]

Amen Sista.... I've never been with anyone younger, but a lot of guys my age (34) and older (the oldest was 57) don't know shit about pleasing a woman. And I don't want to be anyone's teacher!
calico

cozmokramer said:
oh you will absolutely love it... I'm always with women 10 to 15 years older than myself... they are so much more
enjoyable to be with... REALLY!

and they love us younger men!

Yes, I absolutely adore younger men. ;)

Calico and Peach, I don't want this to come off as a flame at all,but that is the wrong attitude. If you ask any sex expert they wil tell you that if you want your needs meet, you have to TELL your partner what you want. Women ard famous for this- not verbalizing what they want in bed and then they complain when they don't get it. Always, always say what it is you want. Here it is in black and white. Men aren't mindreaders- stop expecting them to be, or you willl never get what you want.

Top Bottom