Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a man said good morning to my boobs today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Kilroy.

roboto257x359.jpg

thank u for sharing! like the other enthusiaists of little tities i LOVE little tities. of course id like to see more!!!!!!!! and im sure u are enthusiastic behind closed doors. would love to talk more about your ass! i love little tities but i love BIG asses even more! or even small asses for that matter. im sure yours is sweet as honey!!!!!!!!!

lol

well i have a tiny upper body so i'm trying to bulk up the shoulders, etc. to balance out my womanly hips... my ass is passable but needs refinement. i'm working on that :)

Satanic Goatslayer said:
Machine or mannequin?

secret secret, I've got a secret

Cmon satanic no fair with that avatar...looks like a loony teluhvangelist or somethin'...gives me the creeps...:eek2:;)

can't you go back to something more...normal??? :D:rolleyes:

love
helen

Dont worry smallmovesal---the longer you keep lifting, the more influence the chix you see everyday with the enhanced titties will effect you. I give it no more then 3 years and you will be a size 36D---As long as you stay in the gym. And you keep wanting to get bigger. It will effect you-----But I myself think that small titties are much better and alot harder to find. Although Big ass fake boobs due create a 4th hole:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom