Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a man said good morning to my boobs today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you appear to be a very attractive girl there, so props. However, that bikini top in the picture won't do you any favors, nor any other girls for that matter. That style seems to squish a girls boobs. With your size a triangle shaped bikini with a line between the cups (?!!?!) I think looks the best. Or maybe one of those pull over bathing suit tops make a girl with smaller boobs look very sexy.

But, wtf do I know of bikini styles. I'm a guy and a bit drunk at that. Haha!

Don't listen to the critics! What would look nice on you would be a wife beater and a pair of BDU pants... RRRoooowwwr!;)

Sal, Thanks fo rthe response to my question.. It makes sense now.. Gravity sucks.
Fine pictures as well..
And by the way.. Nothing wrong with the ass. Worthy of a good morning as well...

talonracer said:
Al if your a B cup your boobs are NOT small...........I almost hate to say it but I'll take a nicely formed A or B cup anyday over ANY silicone tits. Plus I don't know why but women with smaller boobs tend to be ALOT better in bed.

LOL we need to get the word out before all the lesser-endowed women give up in despair...i mean it's not exactly the prevailing urban legend, that there is anything good about small breasts (in women, LOL) is it???

love
helen

p.s. sm sal he shouldda said hi to your face...the fool :(

good luck finding a guy who looks in the right place first.

You're a hotty, small. You're extremely cute and seem to have a great personality. The world is your oyster. What's with your uma fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom