Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man, I like My Wife's New Boobs

Re: Re: Re: Man, I like My Wife's New Boobs

curling said:

He won't be showing my wife how to squeeze em or I will give him a test knuckel sandwich.

And I am not posting a pic. I got excited just looking at em.

How much did the operation cost? Seriously.:)

Yes, they're supposed to massage their breasts once a lot of the pain goes away, according to every chick I've know who's had them done.

Also, to the guy who was talking about silicone- I don't think they use that anymore. I'm pretty sure they use bags filled with a saline solution these days.

curling said:
She got them done last week. They look great. They aren't quite as big as she wanted but I heard most girls always say that after a surgury. They are not huge looking but they are very nice and natural looking. The only thing we are concered about is they are pretty dang hard does that soften up after some time and use. :D ?

Oh and don't bother to ask I am NOT POSTING A PICTURE!

yea the swelling will go down. did she go under the muscle or on top? they might stay a little harder if she went under. my ol lady got hers about three years ago, she went from a-cup to d-cup. they were so swollen i couldnt believe my eyes when i first saw them. i couldnt wait to shoot a load on them. but she was in pain for a few days. i love em.

Silicon wasn't my comment, but, I do think they are still using that, would swear that a girl who just got an upgrade said she used silicon but she would have to have a tune up or new ones in the next x number of years because of it. And, she was very happy the work. With the saline solution, the size is basically the number of c.c.'s right? Anyway, titties are great to look at but I personally like a nice small B along with a great toned and athletic body. Calves, glutes, ass and stomach in particular.

The swelling will go down and you'll love'em! Chances are, you'll be glad she didn't go bigger, if you wanted them to look natural.

And NO! they will not always be that hard. Like mentioned before, once all the pain has gone away, you or her need to make sure they are massage a lil' every day.:D Seriously.....nothing major, just move the implant around a little, keeps scar tissue from building up, which causes the hardness.

(works best if she does it when she puts her lotion on)

ENJOY!!!

notoriousQQ said:
Silicon wasn't my comment, but, I do think they are still using that, would swear that a girl who just got an upgrade said she used silicon but she would have to have a tune up or new ones in the next x number of years because of it. And, she was very happy the work. With the saline solution, the size is basically the number of c.c.'s right? Anyway, titties are great to look at but I personally like a nice small B along with a great toned and athletic body. Calves, glutes, ass and stomach in particular.

:confused: I was told you couldn't get Silicon legally w/in the US.

congrats on the new twins...hehehe....she will love them and i think it is great that it was her choice to get them....i wanted mine and kronk didnt (allthough he loves them now, lol)..but i decided to get them....

boobs boobs boobs....lets all play with boobs....

Top Bottom