x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Making your girl get off....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Making your girl get off.... within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Alright this is great, I have a friend who although is a very funny guy and usally doesn't lie sometimes says shit that totally discredits him. The other day there was a few of us sitting around talking about girls getting off during sex, he said, "Every time I have ever had sex the girl has cum". Okay, so I reply, "You mean every girl you have been with has cum." He said no, "Every time". So this means this guy is 32 years old and has been with the same girl the last 10 years, but before

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Making your girl get off....

Alright this is great, I have a friend who although is a very funny guy and usally doesn't lie sometimes says shit that totally discredits him. The other day there was a few of us sitting around talking about girls getting off during sex, he said, "Every time I have ever had sex the girl has cum". Okay, so I reply, "You mean every girl you have been with has cum." He said no, "Every time". So this means this guy is 32 years old and has been with the same girl the last 10 years, but before that had lots of GFs, if he has had sex 5,000 times in his life the girl has come 5,000 times. Now, we all know some girls are different, some easily get off and others don't ever, but I still think he is an idiot and had to share this story with you guys (and gals).

Just to add a little, I was telling my GF about it and she said, "I get off every time with you". I said "EVERY TIME" and she replied "Well probably 97 percent of the time". Now I'm not saying I'm a stud, but this is my point exactly.

Please give your opinions on this so I can let him read it and see what a dumbass he is making himself look like.

Good Broly
    great story

www.TRUEPROTEINCANADA.com Use This Code When You Order To Save $$$: MCS368

Could careless

Why does every guy care if he gets a girl off, the next time I care whether or not she gets off will be the Tuesday after never. It feels the same to me whether she cums, or whether it rubs a big ol' blister on her flesh cave. I could care less.

Why do women have it in their heads that we fuck them so we can get THEM off?

i know, i personally like to get off myself.-Josh

slobberknocker
    Because women talk about you. So it pays off to be good in bed, lol.