Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

<<<<<<<slurp>>>>>>>>

deal, but i expect a full-body massage afterwards though, cause servicing you properly is hard goddamn work :D

TripleV, i think you need a man that fucks you.. with all your posts it doesn't seem to me that you're getting any action. If your such a hot chicks stop talking and start fucking. Damn... i just feel bad for all these guys who just can't stop drooling for you.

Tease;) ;) :p

Props to kronk for saving me some, damn was she good. I also serviced kronkette properly for you, just so she wasn't board while you were giving it to triplev.

Re: Hey V

kronk said:
Girl, I would drink that juice up like you never had it before. I would run my tounge down the side of your legs, becuase your juices would be flowing down there as well. I would lick every last drop, then eat you for hours making you cum over and over getting you so juiced up you were sliding around on the sheets, then I would let kronkette lap all that juice off you and start all over again! How bout that!

Kronk:alien:

head is definitely spun gurl.........:p

It seems to me that krokelle, kronk, and tipleV should get together already and satisfiy each other. Also, if you guys post your phone numbers online, i'm sure you'll meet a bunch of freaky people in bed, although it might be hard for them to see you from prison. Just my .02
:p :p :p :p :p :p
(((((((((Yum))))))))))

Last edited:
Top Bottom