x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

<*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about <*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*> within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Everyone has em, don't be shy, post up. I have a thing for stretch marks on a girl, don't know what it is, its just hot! I'm not talking about 400lb plumpers, I like it on fit or semi-fit girls. The sides of the ass, stomach, and inner leg. Don't really know what it is about it, I just know I like it. I also have a thing for oral, as in giving. HUGE turn on, would rather give it than receive. I think I'm the only guy who can't climax through oral sex :(

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    thou shalt not shill puddlemonkey's Avatar

<*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

Everyone has em, don't be shy, post up.

I have a thing for stretch marks on a girl, don't know what it is, its just hot! I'm not talking about 400lb plumpers, I like it on fit or semi-fit girls. The sides of the ass, stomach, and inner leg. Don't really know what it is about it, I just know I like it.

I also have a thing for oral, as in giving. HUGE turn on, would rather give it than receive. I think I'm the only guy who can't climax through oral sex

heatherrae

Re: <*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

I've never heard of anyone who likes stretch marks. That is pretty interesting. I knew a guy who liked obese women. The bigger the better. He said he loved the feeling of being completely enveloped in skin to skin contact, like lying on a big leather sofa.

I don't think I really have any fetishes, per se. Every fantasy doesn't rise to the level of fetish. It is only a fetish, I think, if you can't get turned on without it.

Quote Quote posted by heatherrae
    It is only a fetish, I think, if you can't get turned on without it.

Really? I thought it was just a strong preference or something.

Quote Quote posted by heatherrae
    I've never heard of anyone who likes stretch marks.

Yeah, I've gotten some weird looks from girls when I tell them

I still like to fart under the sheets and pull the sheets over my girlfriends head. It's not a festish but a ritual.

heatherrae

Quote Quote posted by PuddleMonkey
    Yeah, I've gotten some weird looks from girls when I tell them
    I think most girls have a few on their breasts or on their hips from puberty if they are curvy.

I have a foot fetish, doesn't mean her socks gotta be off before I get turned on.

lol @ ms. phil

heatherrae

Quote Quote posted by SubwayJared
    I have a foot fetish, doesn't mean her socks gotta be off before I get turned on.

lol @ ms. phil
    LOL @ TR not having enough of a life to stay away despite multiple bannings.

I've heard a foot fetish is pretty common.

Olympian

I love going down too, even to the point of not getting it myself. Something about the power you hold over a woman who is going absolutely crazy I think.

I also have a massage fetish I think. I love just touching bare skin with my hands. Especially the ass. Maybe that makes it an ass fetish after all.