Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

<*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
Everyone has em, don't be shy, post up.

I have a thing for stretch marks on a girl, don't know what it is, its just hot! I'm not talking about 400lb plumpers, I like it on fit or semi-fit girls. The sides of the ass, stomach, and inner leg. Don't really know what it is about it, I just know I like it.

I also have a thing for oral, as in giving. HUGE turn on, would rather give it than receive. I think I'm the only guy who can't climax through oral sex :(

I've never heard of anyone who likes stretch marks. That is pretty interesting. I knew a guy who liked obese women. The bigger the better. He said he loved the feeling of being completely enveloped in skin to skin contact, like lying on a big leather sofa.

I don't think I really have any fetishes, per se. Every fantasy doesn't rise to the level of fetish. It is only a fetish, I think, if you can't get turned on without it.

PuddleMonkey said:
Yeah, I've gotten some weird looks from girls when I tell them :(
I think most girls have a few on their breasts or on their hips from puberty if they are curvy.

SubwayJared said:
I have a foot fetish, doesn't mean her socks gotta be off before I get turned on.

lol @ ms. phil
LOL @ TR not having enough of a life to stay away despite multiple bannings.

I love going down too, even to the point of not getting it myself. Something about the power you hold over a woman who is going absolutely crazy I think.

I also have a massage fetish I think. I love just touching bare skin with my hands. Especially the ass. Maybe that makes it an ass fetish after all.

Top Bottom