x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

<*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about <*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*> within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Everyone has em, don't be shy, post up. I have a thing for stretch marks on a girl, don't know what it is, its just hot! I'm not talking about 400lb plumpers, I like it on fit or semi-fit girls. The sides of the ass, stomach, and inner leg. Don't really know what it is about it, I just know I like it. I also have a thing for oral, as in giving. HUGE turn on, would rather give it than receive. I think I'm the only guy who can't climax through oral sex :(

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned

Re: <*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

Fetishes....Got to love them....I love an orange jumpsuit on a man...Everytime I drive by the Sheriff's Department Van with the inmates, I slow down Damn that Prison Break show!

Quote Quote posted by MalibuDebi1972 View Post
    Fetishes....Got to love them....I love an orange jumpsuit on a man...Everytime I drive by the Sheriff's Department Van with the inmates, I slow down Damn that Prison Break show!
    Well I must say you don't set you standards very high. It must be something to do with your child hood that would cause this type of reaction.
    I'd like to hear this one. discuss in detail please.

People, there is a difference between a TURN ON and a FETISH.

A fetish is a sexual fixation on a concept, object, or body part. A person with a fetish feels a compulsive need to use the object in order to obtain sexual gratification, and generally cannot achieve pleasure without it. There is usually a psychological connection between the individual's fetish and important events in the past. There might even be some ritualistic aspects to the fetish.

In other words, wanting your woman to wear high heels to bed once in a while can be a turn on. But if you NEED her to wear them, every time, to get turned on (or you don't care whether she's around or not and just fondling the shoes gets you off), you probably have a fetish.
    Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow.
    Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. Lao Tzu

Banned

Quote Quote posted by captainahole View Post
    Well I must say you don't set you standards very high. It must be something to do with your child hood that would cause this type of reaction.
    I'd like to hear this one. discuss in detail please.
    Nothing to do with standards or childhood, but if you wear the orange jumpsuit I'll tell you a story LOL

Quote Quote posted by H_T_ View Post
    foot/shoe/nylons. .......bdsm stuff. nothing crazy, jus' spanking, bondage, gags, latex, mummification, asphyxia, discipline, humiliation, sensory deprivation, defilement, domination, hair pulling, handcuffs, shackles.....
    this is our (lady & me) thing too. i could further expand this list beyond fire, electrostimulation, household items... but the realm is beyond the scope of the subject in question...
    you are only coming through in waves.....

i don't do steroids. everything i say is for entertainment purposes only. i like helping people.

Banned

lol @ the number of banned peeps in this thread

Fancy

everyone is banned

Da Pope

not me

olololololololololol
    There is no logical way to the discovery of these elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance."
    -Albert Einstein

Feet, hand assisted blow jobs.