Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

<*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

Fetishes....Got to love them....I love an orange jumpsuit on a man...Everytime I drive by the Sheriff's Department Van with the inmates, I slow down :verygood: Damn that Prison Break show!

Fetishes....Got to love them....I love an orange jumpsuit on a man...Everytime I drive by the Sheriff's Department Van with the inmates, I slow down :verygood: Damn that Prison Break show!

Well I must say you don't set you standards very high. It must be something to do with your child hood that would cause this type of reaction.
I'd like to hear this one. discuss in detail please.

People, there is a difference between a TURN ON and a FETISH.

A fetish is a sexual fixation on a concept, object, or body part. A person with a fetish feels a compulsive need to use the object in order to obtain sexual gratification, and generally cannot achieve pleasure without it. There is usually a psychological connection between the individual's fetish and important events in the past. There might even be some ritualistic aspects to the fetish.

In other words, wanting your woman to wear high heels to bed once in a while can be a turn on. But if you NEED her to wear them, every time, to get turned on (or you don't care whether she's around or not and just fondling the shoes gets you off), you probably have a fetish.

Well I must say you don't set you standards very high. It must be something to do with your child hood that would cause this type of reaction.
I'd like to hear this one. discuss in detail please.

Nothing to do with standards or childhood, but if you wear the orange jumpsuit I'll tell you a story :verygood: LOL

foot/shoe/nylons. .......bdsm stuff. nothing crazy, jus' spanking, bondage, gags, latex, mummification, asphyxia, discipline, humiliation, sensory deprivation, defilement, domination, hair pulling, handcuffs, shackles.....

this is our (lady & me) thing too. i could further expand this list beyond fire, electrostimulation, household items... but the realm is beyond the scope of the subject in question... :angel:

olololololololololol

Top Bottom