Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

<*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

pleasing my partner if that can be a fettish. you said that a fettish was liking something to the point of not being to get off without it right? I think I am almost to that point. i can only go if i know that she is being pleased to the point of cumming or has just came. even during phone sex, i can't go until i hear her going!?!? what's up with that?

I love going down too, even to the point of not getting it myself. Something about the power you hold over a woman who is going absolutely crazy I think.

I also have a massage fetish I think. I love just touching bare skin with my hands. Especially the ass. Maybe that makes it an ass fetish after all.

that's normal

when I'm in a drought I miss eating pussy more than penetrating it
I feel you can get inside a gal's head more chowing her box

when I'm in a drought I miss eating pussy more than penetrating it
I feel you can get inside a gal's head more chowing her box

Thats so true. I like older women (im 38) so women in their mid 40's to mid 50's or 60's if they look good!

I also like long pussy lips, meat curtains really turn me on....also like when I find something that turns her on thats really easily done like caressing her skin.

Also love it when she grabs my tool I swear I grow about an inch and a half longer just from that!!!!

REALLY? You guys like pregos?

I was at chilis today and some guy just rubbed my belly. I asked him, "did you make a wish?" and just laughed. It is kind of weird to just rub a stranger's belly, though, isn't it? lol

The fact that pregos are usually so horny all the time is an amazing turn on. My first wife would drop her pants if a good breeze went up her leg when she was prego. We were still having sex the day before she went in for the babies.

Top Bottom