Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

<*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

Becoming said:
Dude where do you live (generally) I used to live in Hermiston Or out there.

Lots of horny broads out there. Seems like half the HS was knocked up by graduation.

LOL

I have some relatives in Hermiston. I live in Vancouver WA.

PuddleMonkey said:
You know where St Cloud is? Thats the park we use to go to.
Nope- I was lived there till about the end of jr high. Everything was "directions via bicycle" if you get my drift

Chicks were putting out in 6th grade though! LOL You could get some out in the tractor tire on the playground if you knew the right girls! LOL I heard later about the people at the HS, that is how I know almost every chick ended up knocked up.

I lived in Vancouver too for a year

Went to wy'east? I think that was the name

Btw how old were you when you were banging the married broad?

Becoming said:
Btw how old were you when you were banging the married broad?

20. I didn't know she was married the first couple months I knew her. We worked at an airline together and they had a no jewelery policy, conveyor belts and whatnot can take your fingers/ears off. I started asking questions cause some things were just too odd, then she confessed. Too late for me though, only girl I've ever developed any feelings for. We messed around for nearly two years before she moved away to go back to college.

PuddleMonkey said:
We messed around for nearly two years before she moved away to go back to college.
You know that move was really just to go get more 20-21 year old cock.

big hoop earrings
high heels
toes/feet
long straight hair
women who lift weights
outdoors
general trashiness
girl using 2 hands on my weiner

...pretty normal stuff i guess

HumanTarget said:
are you guys gonna kiss or something?
no, but I guess your fetish is guy on guy action