Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

<*>*<*> F E T I S H E S <*>*<*>

Becoming said:
I wouldn't be rubbing any bellies - more like rubbing the inside of their vaginas with my cock...

That guy that rubbed your belly sounds like a FREAK!

LOL
Yeah, he said, "I've been just dying to do that." :worried:

Becoming said:
I wouldn't be rubbing any bellies - more like rubbing the inside of their vaginas with my cock...

That guy that rubbed your belly sounds like a FREAK!

LOL

lololol, so true

heatherrae said:
Yeah, he said, "I've been just dying to do that." :worried:
Okay tht does sound weird. He was probably one of those weirdos tht thinks he is a sorcerer or some shit and thinks he cast a spell on it or stole its soul..

Luckily we just know them as "random crazies"

heatherrae said:
I was at chilis today
I almost forgot

The restroom of a restaurant

The trying on room of a store

Outside in a not so hidden location (although I did hit it in the backyard one time - it was really out in the open, someone had to see)

Becoming said:
Okay tht does sound weird. He was probably one of those weirdos tht thinks he is a sorcerer or some shit and thinks he cast a spell on it or stole its soul..

Luckily we just know them as "random crazies"

I almost forgot

The restroom of a restaurant

The trying on room of a store

Outside in a not so hidden location (although I did hit it in the backyard one time - it was really out in the open, someone had to see)
Oh yeah, the public places thing is HOT!

heatherrae said:
Oh yeah, the public places thing is HOT!
Name some places

There is a big park here by me (big city), sunset there sounds like a good bet. It gets lots of people in the day though

I saw 2 peeps doing it at a concert right there in their lawn seats.

Unfortunately they were WAY unattractive.

I use to do it in this park by the Columbia river about 3-4 times a week. I was seeing this married woman about 10-11 years ago, obviously we couldn't do it at her place, and I had a roommate that was always home. Sometimes we'd do it in the parking lot at work if we didn't have time to make the 20-25 minute drive.

PuddleMonkey said:
I use to do it in this park by the Columbia river about 3-4 times a week. I was seeing this married woman about 10-11 years ago
Dude where do you live (generally) I used to live in Hermiston Or out there.

Lots of horny broads out there. Seems like half the HS was knocked up by graduation.

LOL

Becoming said:
Name some places

There is a big park here by me (big city), sunset there sounds like a good bet. It gets lots of people in the day though

I saw 2 peeps doing it at a concert right there in their lawn seats.

Unfortunately they were WAY unattractive.
I have a thing for stopping elevators, alarms going off, hurried frantic...

south beach when I lived on south beach

parks

heatherrae said:
I have a thing for stopping elevators, alarms going off, hurried frantic...

south beach when I lived on south beach

parks
I did the elevator bit - had a party at my apt in college, this chick there was interested it appeared...

When she left I caught up to her outside (roomie held down the fort)

When the elevator door closed I used the most outstanding pickup line of all time ("I just want to jump you shit"-I kid you not, that was obviously inspired by booze etc)

She jumped on me and started sucking face...

So I pulled the elevator doors apart (stopped the elevator btwn floors)

Even had a condom with me (thought in case it goes back to her place I should take a few with)

It got rough in there... I am suprised the cables didn't break... Even with the buzzer going off, it took a good amt of time, so I am sure anyone that passed the elevator on any floor nearby heard us! LOL

Top Bottom