Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back tatoos.. Slutty or sexy?

Tatoos sexy or slutty?

• Sexy

Votes: 195 58.9%
  • Slutty

Votes: 134 40.5%

• Total voters
I got one, not nearly as big as the short ones.......that one is georgous tho:) and btw they are sexy

a nice round ass is sexy. Long legs, a devilish smile all are sexy. The way some women walk is sexy. Tattoo's look good in certain places, but I wouldn't call them sexy. Cute or fun, but not necessarily sexy.

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy!! especially the lower back, get her from behind, pull out and nut all over it. But yeah, luv'em

Whiskey

I love mine. I got it done when I was 18, and for my 25th birthday I got another one. Both are pictured in my gallery....

I JUST SAW THE FIRST LOW BACK TATOO I LIKE IT !!
UNfortunately not with the occasion of a doggy :) I dunno other cities but here in Montreal young gals use to have their waist naked even on -20 C , so i noticed one had two beautiful sexy EYES tatoed on her lower back , i must say those round upper cheeks or lower back as u want to take it look so sexy with those cat eyes , i imagined myself making eye contact with em in doggy , he he, and of course i think i could cumshot on her "eyes" with no problem

Top Bottom