Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back tatoos.. Slutty or sexy?

Tatoos sexy or slutty?

• Sexy

Votes: 195 58.9%
  • Slutty

Votes: 134 40.5%

• Total voters
I think it is very sexy, especially with the tat they are wearing one of those pants that you can see the top of the g string

They can be :
1. sexy but i didnt see to many like that .
2. Boring , the most of all
3. Turning off , Christian simbols , i wont b a bad boy anymore if u show me a big cross , on your back .You r rather a sister for me .And many friends of mine said the same thing.Dont create confusion .
4. Yes they can b even slutty depending on how it looks.

Got2GetRipped said:
Most of the easy one night stand girls I have been with have had a lowerback tattoo.
since i am only looking for relationship material i would be really careful when dating a tatooed girl. its a turnoff for me also, nothing beats the natural beauty of a women.

I think a girl with tattoos is super sexy if:

They have meaning and aren't something cliched
Tastfully done
Good quality (meaning the artist did a good job and it looks like what it is supposed too)

There again I have 7 now and am planning on expanding one and getting more.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I just got this on the small of my back yesterday!

tattoo.jpg

This is my 5th tattoo. And in 3 weeks, I am geting this:

misplaced.jpg

Tats are addictive, I am surprised that I only have 5 (I am 27, my first tat was on my 16th bday)

ThatGirl said:
Tats are addictive, I am surprised that I only have 5 (I am 27, my first tat was on my 16th bday)

Yah.
View your body like a work of art. IMO, tats are not good, a lower back tat is fine generally, but the more you get the shitter/sluttier you look.

For men,
Tats are masculine.

Personally, I like gold jewelry as tats. I have a gold arm ring with a dragon's head, and a similar gold wolf's head braclet Old Norse style. Its my culture.

I thought about getting a trap tat, tribal style with runes, a spiritual symbolic meaning. Its just takes time to draw it out.

Tats basically are an external manifestation of your inner being. So they can be cool. But, from viewing tatoo magizines, 99 percent of those tat out girls look terrible, sleazy.

to each their own. Thus far allof my tattoos are in places not always visible. Though that IS about to change when I get my arm done, but that's as far as I'll go to showing the world my tattoos, at least I think.

Top Bottom