Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back tatoos.. Slutty or sexy?

Tatoos sexy or slutty?

• Sexy

Votes: 195 58.9%
  • Slutty

Votes: 134 40.5%

• Total voters
Most people like them it seems, but then again most people have poor taste.

much like people like britney spears can make the worlds best selling music and people love reality tv

it depends on the tattoo, the tattoo-e and the tattoo-er.

Patrick Steele said:
It can be both slutty and sexy depending on the girl and how she is dressed .

I agree with this. I think when a girl is dressed "normally" and without everything hanging out, but you get a small peek of a tattoo when she bends down, it can be sexy. Or if you never even knew she had one, until you gets nekked in bed. :)

It is slutty, on sluts and girls who dress like whores. You know...they whole thong hanging out, butt crack showing, boobs spilling out. I know guys find belly shirts sexy, but I hate them. I mean shirts that stop below the boobs. Shirts that stop 1-2" above the pants is fine, but some of these girls run around half dressed. When I see tats on them, I think 'slut' - because they are dressed that way.

JMHO.

Wrong side but still sexy :chomp:

0821227815.jpg

The best way to be original these days is to not get a tattoo or a piercing. I think they are slutty. Most of the easy one night stand girls I have been with have had a lowerback tattoo.

Got2GetRipped said:
The best way to be original these days is to not get a tattoo or a piercing. I think they are slutty. Most of the easy one night stand girls I have been with have had a lowerback tattoo.

I bet most of them were wasted too.

Top Bottom