Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back tatoos.. Slutty or sexy?

Tatoos sexy or slutty?

• Sexy

Votes: 195 58.9%
  • Slutty

Votes: 134 40.5%

• Total voters
Only for girls with hot bodies. Particularly the ass.

Its a status symbol. Which implies, like tight jeans used to, you can only have a ass crake tat if you have a nice ass.
Problem:
I seen this girl with one above her ass crack. She had a fat ass. IMO, she thought she was the shit but was not. Its like all these fat ass women wearing tight jeans. Tight jeans and ass crack tats are good in themselves, but losers destroy the style.

We (guys) know that the tat equates to a chick who likes hard core doggy style sex.

Awesome on a girl who has a hot body.
But like everything else,

It gets dumbed down.
Loser adopt it, and destroy the style.

Example:

Fat boys wearing a baseball cap backwards.

Last edited:
HumanTarget People get a tat now jus to join the club said:
My take:

Create your style. Who cares if other people think it is fashionable or if nobody is doing it. People copy my shit then at that point, you almost want to change your style because, you are now becoming associated with loser dudes.

Women would look at loser dudes and then see you and you do not want to be associated to.

The dumbing down principle in effect.

But my goal is the create the baddest style.

Principles:

Long hair (most girls are lesbians and like dudes with long hair). Dudes want to become rock stars to get pussy. Most have long hair because women find this attractive as a rule contrary to what some might say. It also fits my archetype which is ancient Norse. You must create an archetype which is consistent. Inner nature, culture, cloths, job, your smell, your ride, house, etc.........is your archetype.

Slight facial hair but not irritating for girls when they kiss you. Women want what they cannot have. It offsets long hair.

Arm rings, bracelets, rings (pure Gold, not cheap shit). Ancient Norse kings wore gold as a symbol of wealth. This works on women because women are golddiggers.

Perfect body, hard, dense muscles with perfect porportions. The body of a warrior. Women druel and understand security. Primitive notion of the dominate Alpha male.

Clothes, Masuculine biker style. Contrast of loose and tight. Tight jeans illustrating your gear and loose shirt (sleaveless in the summer, no shirt as well).

Boots (expensive biker type of shit kicker boots). Warriors do not wear sandles and floppys. Bitches wear floppies.

Thus, you have long hair (feminine), musclular body (masculine), alpha stride and behavior (masculine).

Feminine men (on the inside) wear masculine clothes. Bitch on the inside, Man on the outside. Example: Bald Head.

A man wears a cool style and has to tone down his masculinity so that girls are less intimidated. Example: Long Hair.

A women knows the man inside. Masucline men actually have to tone down their masculinity. How:

Long hair (women love)
Cologne (women love)
Cover up certain parts of your physique (see Man of Mystery seduction methodology) and Illustrate others.

Last edited:
slutty sexy- kinda like a hot little white-trash girl you see working at the local fallmart. mm- dirty girls

If the girl is ugly.... who cares about the tatoo ?

If she's hot.....who cares about the tatoo ?....she's HOT :p

not slutty, just tired. The lower back/ass area is beautiful.....don't fuck it up with a giant tattoo....now a small round tat on the butt I like.

This thread is pointless without...... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom